Super Moe-Moe Ball
The game Super Moe-Moe Ball (スーパ萌ぇ萌ぇボール, sūpa moe moe bōru) was first introduced in strip 344 after Miho accepted Largo's challenge to a duel. Although Largo claimed to be skilled at the game, he was soundly defeated by Miho.
Apparently, this is an 3D-arcade style game where players float/run around in a ball, collecting powerups and attempting to burst (萌ぇ, moe) their opponent's ball. While extensive details on gameplay are unavailable, a good deal of strategy and knowledge of special moves appears critical to victory. The game is based on, and to some extent parodies, Super Monkey Ball.
Power-ups / Weapons
- Although a very weak weapon in the game (and apparently readily available for pick-up), it is highly effective in great numbers. It flies in a straight line and causes minor damage upon impact.
- Super Rockets
- Largo's weapon of choice, the Super Rockets are a fast moving, high damage weapon, although relatively inaccurate.
- Used once in a last-ditch attempt by Largo to defeat Miho, this weapon appears to be an auto-tracking ball-buster, effective for a finishing attack.
- "Mew?" Cat
- Cute but deadly, one tap from this fiercely confused kitty's claws results in instant death. It was used by Miho to defeat Largo.
- Preferring large or powerful weapons, Largo's preferred strategy involves the shortest path to the most deadly weapon.