From Wikitokyo², the unofficial Megatokyo wiki
This is an overview of the timeline of the comic strips. For real life events, see History of Megatokyo.
- Chapter 0: Relax, We Understand J00
- Day 1 (Thursday, mid-July) - Piro and Largo go to E3; comics 001-006
- Day 2 (Saturday) - Piro and Largo arrive in Japan; comics 007-012
- Day 3 (Sunday) - Piro and Largo meet Tsubasa; comics 014-036
- Day 4-46 (Mondays) - Six weeks pass, Largo and Piro play games; comics 037-040
- Day 47 (Tuesday, early September) - Piro and Largo waste their ticket money; comic 041
- Day 48 (Wednesday) - Piro loses his bookbag, Yuki finds it; comics 042-060
- Day 49 (Thursday) - Piro gives his railcard to Kimiko; comics 061-074
- Day 50 (Friday) - Yuki sends Piro an e-mail but he deletes it; comics 075-079
- Day 52 (Sunday) - Piro gets a job at the store, Largo meets Miho; comics 080-129
- Chapter 1: Do You Want To Save Before You Quit?
- Day 53 (Monday mid-September) - Largo becomes a teacher, Kimiko delivers dinner; comics 134-192
- Chapter 2: Things Change Little By Little...
- Day 54 (Tuesday) - Kimiko auditions, Miho faints, zombies attack on wrong day; comics 196-301
- Chapter 3: Am I Your Number One Fan?
- Day 55 (Wednesday) - Arcade duel, Piro visits Anna Miller's, Gameru attacks; comics 307-397
- Chapter 4: Low Ping Rate
- Day 56 (Thursday) - Bath and confessions with Miho, fanboy recon, Seraphim is captured; comics 402-514
- Chapter 5: Color Depth
- Day 57 (Friday) - Fanboy horde and aftermath; comics 526-633
- Chapter 6: Operational Insecurity
- Day 58 (Saturday) - Computer lessons and shopping with Erika, Kimiko's radio appearance; comics 639-729
- Chapter 7: Known Bugs and Security Flaws
- Day 59 (Sunday) - Fanboy mob at Anna Miller's, the truth of Erika's past revealed; comics 743-873
- Chapter 8: Defect Mapping
- Day 60 (Monday) - Kimiko quits, Erika builds her PC, Ping has a good cry; comics 875-968
- Chapter 9: Overlo4d
- Day 61 (Tuesday) - Waking up to Largo, awkward, E&L, zombie attack commences, Miho rescues Kimiko, Animate, Miho reflects; comics 983- 1125
- Chapter 10: A.F.K.
- Day 70 (Thursday) - Timeskip, search for Miho, Junko's reality check, the Asako Option, Dinner of Doom, battle at the Cave of Evil; comics 1141-1267
- Chapter 11: Remanence
- Day 71?; comics 1270-
- Megatokyo Book 5: Megatokyo Reader's Guide, pg. 229
- No year is mentioned. All cultural and technological references match real-world time, rather than comic time.
- Chapter 9 and following: information by Wikitokyo, not Fred Gallagher
- See strips 1152, 1162, 1179: It's only been nine days implies a nine day timeskip