|Strips||134 – 192|
|Dates|| June 18, 2001 –|
November 10, 2001
|Timeframe||Day 53 (Monday)|
|Book|| Megatokyo 2|
Megatokyo Omnibus Volumes 1-3
See also: Chapter 1 Strips
- Ping's Rejection Mode is uncovered.
- Largo gains the teaching job at Shiritsu Daitou High School.
- Ping and Miho meet for the first time.
- Yuki returns Piro's bag.
- Largo and Ping play a round of Mosh Mosh Revolution.
- Piro meets Miho for the first time.
- Kimiko meets Ping for the first time.
- Largo belatedly recognizes Miho.
Having spent the night on a bench in Inokashira Park, Piro heads off to work at MegaGamers, leaving Ping with Largo who discovers the power of Ping's rejection mode. Escaping Ping, Largo stumbles on a teaching job, although class is cut short by Ping's arrival. This also introduces Miho to Ping for the first time and she takes an interest in her new classmate.
Miho and Ping discover Largo at a 1 Yen Arcade. Soon Largo and Ping are playing a dance game, which ends... poorly. Piro arrives to bring the wounded pair home to their new place. Miho meets Piro for the first time.
Kimiko has worked an evening shift at Anna Miller's, including giving coffee to Otaku, and when her shift ends she takes some food to the boys' new home. To her surprise, Ping answers the door. As Largo is eating, he has an epiphany.
The chapter closes with the arrival of Dom, Ed and Asmodeus.